My record baking session:
Tonight (wed) bake till tomorrow morning, do delivery.
Come home sleep, thursday night back to baking till friday morning, do delivery.
Come home sleep. Rest abit more on saturday.
Sunday slightly past midnight, back to baking, do delivery.
Come home sleep, once again, near the wee hours will be back to baking, delivery on monday morning.
Come home sleep, again near the wee hours, back to baking, delivery for tuesday.
Then my shop will be back to normal operational hours!
I want to:
Have a good meal!
Sleep like a pig!
Watch a movie!
Chill over a jug of magarita!
I want to announce:
Our wedding date and solemnization dates have be chosen!
Next week after all this baking is done, we will be on a venue hunting spree!
I want to shout out:
I am going to sleep now @ 2.48pm, to get enough rest for the mad rush!