Gosh i am super duper tired!! Having been standing on my feet for more than 8hrs, till the wee hours of today morning and completing my delivery, then i was able to sleep soundly.
My first big challenge, to deliver 500+ muffins this morning, so work had to start from last night. The whole process, the preparation had taken me 2 days! Having to prepare the ingredients, chopping 2kg of walnuts, cranberries, orange peel, folding boxes. This week has been the heaviest week of production for me, having 3 deliveries almost back to back, having to prepare cakes and packaging. The number of hours I spend in the kitchen with my oven this week is more than I have spent in the living room with the TV. This coming weekend is my only rest day, I hope, for next week is another rush of a medium size order, but still pretty big, just smaller than today's.
My staycation over last weekend ended off with an off note, while planning to do some happy enjoyable stuff with dear, it was when I received a call and there was an order for the following day and we ended our staycation with buying of ingredients and back home to bake. There I was drained once more, the staycation recharge didn't last! BOOHOO! I want another staycation and this time, I want a quiet and relaxing one!!! *Hints for dear*