Something interesting just happened and simply got to blog it!
I got a friend who has just gotten engaged and I am kinda envious about the whole thing, rather the enjoyment of the process that his girlfriend had experienced. Though I am not sure how the whole thing went, but surely it'a a once in a lifetime experience!
So we chatted and I told him that he should tell my dear that it's a great thing to be tied down, yet his reply was to tell my dear to tell him 'good luck'! Well then carrying on the conversation, he asked whether is it I want to get married? Him observing a trend that woman after getting married become aunties, and whether I want to become one. Doesn't that mean to say that his wife-to-be will become auntie-fied too? And wouldn't the man become uncles and then along comes the beer belly and all?
That's the end of this blog entry. It all happened so fast, while I was chatting online and on the other hand talking on the phone to dear, getting all excited with the conversation!