A day that I wasn't that ladylike afterall....and this side was the first dear ever saw!
That dear of mine, brought me to HDB's clubhouse after dinner at MOS burger. That was the 1st time, him having worked in HDB for 3years, bringing me up there. Bumped into Cecilia, CEO's PA and dear introduced me to his other colleagues who happened to be exercising there. Mr dear brought me into the mini arcade and gosh, luckily inside the room was only 2 of us. Otherwise, my image would be totally tarnished. First we raced Daytona, alright I lost but the best is yet to come! I saw the Marvel Heroes vs Street Fighters arcade game and I told dear that I used to be Queen of that game when I played with bro and his friends. Alright we invested $2, played 3 rounds and whahaha!!! Dear lost flat to me in all 3 rounds, I simply thrashed him, followed by I played with the 'computer' and I won 3 rounds, and then finally I lost. I left my mark on that arcade game, ranked 2nd, initials LX! Dear was totally stunned with my behaviour and of course my game skills! I still got 40cents credit with dear, so I will be back!
After that, my palm was totally sore from grabbing the joystick and hitting all the buttons. Dear felt it was simply unbelieveable and on the way home on the bus, both of us couldn't stop laughing!