It has been awhile since I last blogged. As usual, life's the same and as simple as can be since Day One I started to work. Morning, just waiting for noon's lunch time, Afternoon waiting for teatime 3pm, go for toilet breaks to use up sometime, Evening 630pm for the day to end and drag myself home. Becoming like an old lady, no energy for late night activities and hangouts. Sometimes can't even survive to catch a 9pm movie with dear, I will be yawning and sleepy!
My hongkong trip was terrific!!! Ate at alot of new hunts with dear, and did our shopping, but I will say that this trips harvest is minimal as compared to my previous. But all is good, will be making another trip to HK in November for work and then I will get to shop and eat again!
Currently, work is all smooth, no more weekly events, except that they are turning for small and manageable scale to large and corporate! One event each for months Sept and Oct! These 2 will be killing me with the hundreds of guests RSVP and all the arrangements and stuffs.
On the lighter note, I will be going on my first overseas worktrip next wed, to Bangkok for a Food and Hotel expo! This isn't a first time for me per say, because when I was still schooling, had already gone on such trips with mummy, helping her at the booth. Just that this is the first time on a formal worktrip, shall be a learning experience prior the Nov trip.
Looking forward to a few more hour's SEC gathering, been months since I last saw them. Then again, prior to this, I had an Extinct gathering-steamboat at Shiwei's house. This is going to be a gathering place like every half a decade, because her house is very off, and indeed we all took the last train home. Was funny when we had to ride the LRT to her house! For some of us, it's a first time! But definitely we were all stunned by her super HI-tech room, IT savvy! And no forgetting the moments we spend in the kitchen preparing the dishes and we finished everything!!!
Nothing much I do nowadays, except for farming on facebook!