Tuesday, July 14, 2009
{ freed on
21:27
13 July 2009: My Commencement
Finally, the long awaited day! Graduated from NUS, after 4 years! The gown & motar board!
All the sweat, tears, late nights, laughter, fun.......will always be remember!
The friends and school mates.......SEC, SSB......Thank you all for all the fond memories!
After attending bro's and dear's convocation, finally it has reached my turn :) Family feels happy for me :) Even grandma made an effort to turn up, given all my naggging and stuffs. She didn't attend bro's graduation, am glad that she came for mine!
Bro told dad that this "walking up the stage and collecting degree thingy" would probably be my last one! Doubt I have an itchy butt that I would take up another degree or higher! So....they got to be proud of me, just that once!
Had the longest photo session ever, I think! Jaws tired, feet aching.
From NUS UCC to Esplanade to Merlion!