Somebody teach me how to sleep!!!
I have been suffering ultimate insonmia for the past whole week, lying in my bed from 1 am till 4am with my eyes wide open, way past that time and I am still awake, and I will automatically wake up at 8am. It was such a terrible feeling that I had to resort to taking a tiny bit of cough syrup to make me drowsy and help me to induce sleep.
This whole week the weather has been cranky and so has my mood been! Feeling super lethargic and super easily irritated and no mood for anything. Tonight, dear had dinner with me at orchard, just to break free from the mundane life that I have been spending in my roof, and boy does orchard seem as boring and lifeless as me!
Guess the only thing that can perk me up this week, would be to look forward to my 10km run on Saturday morning, hopefully I manage to finish the run, the target that I have set!
After all this while, finally....
The first event to look forward to after exams is my BBQ gathering with extinct :)
Then 2/4 of my holiday trips have been booked, confirmed, all set and ready to go! Zoom Zoom!
May 12 to May 17~~ Going to Melbourne! Not much sightseeing to do, just to relax, stroll, and enjoy the breeze with daddy and mummy..
August 14 to August 18~~ Hongkong with Mr Ho...Mr Ho goes to HO~HO~HOngkong :)