Everything is so haywired this week!
First, when I went jogging, my knee gave a super loud crack and after that it couldn't crack anymore. Thought that was the end of my knee, and I would become 'one knee' like abang.
Then, my term test for GEK was terrible. The prof wants to kill everyone la! Giving those 'fairly long questions' that has 3 parts and each part requires to do PV of 12months, and with all the weird decimal and cents, at the end of my answer, I just stated 'to nearest dollar'!
And before the test, went to do light revision with abang, and while discussing, we were saying the prof's questions always so ambigious, so we should just have 2 final answers and state under what circumstances it were to happen so. Think I can prepare to SU this module already!
Now, tomorrow is the submission of the final project of my final semester at NUS! And it is like the most slack and slipshod done up! ROARS! Guess after this 4 years, I conclude that it is very necessary to have good project buddies and I am ultra grateful that there was always Fenella to set up the skeleton and Xuan for checking through and concluding and Rong for always doing up the contents and stuff!
KUDOS!
Today was the final lecture of my tertiary education, and I chose not to attend it. Reason being, Mummy jio me out for dinner, saying that she very long haven't had 'mum-daughter dinner cum chat' session. So i obliged and we went to Brussels Sprouts at Mohd Sultan, had drinks and great food! And again I had to contribute ideas to my potential employer about how to realise certain issues and solve her troubles! Great that mum's recent event held earlier this week went on fine, and they intend to make it a permanent thing, for the next couple of months and I would have to help out then. Come after the exams, I would have to report for work, cause mum having many events coming up and functions too!
The most confusing and tiring and roaring issue now is........MY GRADUATION TRIP!
Nothing is booked and confirmed yet, due to date clashes for mum and her events and bro's work schedule......
Initially, we were planning for Spain, but that would need 14 days and a tad too long...
Now we are trying to settle for a 7 day Hokkaido and extend the trip in Tokyo, total like 10 days!
So after my exams in May, probably I would be grounded in Singapore, at most visiting M'sia, cause Bangkok is so not safe now, not to mention the whole Thailand, if not I would opt for their sunny island to relax. Going to travel fairs this weekend and after that shall book all my trips.
The one trip a must go and I will definitely do so, would be July go to Hongkong. For that I have already research my hotels and airfares and soon new places to discover!
A Day to be Happy!Received a call from Suisse, Tommy called me :) Great to hear from a friend so many thousands of miles away, and we had a good chat for more than half an hour! He's coming back home for summer holidays end of May for 2 months and can't wait to meet up and catch up :)And also great to know that my girl friend is doing fine and picking herself up with life :)