All that I needed was less than 30seconds to collect my dissertation from my supervisor!
I think the total amount of time that I had spent with her over the past 6 months was like less than 10minutes!
Nonetheless in the acknowledgement page still got to thank her... :P
And boy do I have a number of markings and ??? question marks on my papers, got to spend this weekend making amendments to my dissertation...just abit more to the ultimate finale 9 April and all of this is over!
Yesterday had an interesting conversation with our Co-Op auntie..I wanted to buy the CD-rom sticker thing, and when I was paying money, she asked me about my wallet..Hmmm...She meant to say "Is that the Burberry Blue Label Series?" but instead with a slip of her tongue, she said "Is that the BlueBerry?" Well I understood what she was trying to say though, so I stood at the cashier and talked to her about Burberry Blue Label for like 5minutes...She even knows that only Japan is the sole country that sells that series, and to an extent she was doubtful about the authencity of mine, especially when I told her that I got mine in S'pore. She asked me where I bought it from, and I told her there's this shop that imports the wallets from Japan, kind of like parallel import. And she told me that she is going Japan soon, and her friends have asked her to buy back for them..What a HIP auntie in the Co-Op!!!*Ain't this conversation worth remembering before I graduate from SDE*AND I am super ultimate looking forward to my Supercat's birthday party next week!!!