My eyes are sore and tired from the whole weekend of staring at the laptop, searching for information about the globalisation of real estate! And even more staring to come, having to study my globalisation test, have to read the textbook and also practice my calculations. Somehow I regret taking this modle, when I thought it was going to be interesting. Yes it is interesting but definitedly not the work that comes in the package with it!
Amongst all the gloom, there are some interesting happenings to look forward to this week!
First there is our department farewell dinner on wednesday!
Then comes saturday morning, dear and me are going to take part in the couples run 'Heads over heels'. It is a 8km run at east coast, and even bro and his girlfriend are going too. Well the result will be pretty obvious, that bro and his gf will complete the race faster than me and dear, especially since I haven't ran for about a month. Haven't been waking up on sunday mornings to accompany dad to jog.
Then still deciding whether I want to go Ubin cycling with dear this sunday together with his gang of uni friends.
Ok..sunday's dinner with bro's gf was good! Parents seem happy about the whole thing..cheers :)
But had to imagine that she is the same age as me, and she has gotten her Masters already, whats more it is from Cambridge and she is a Mindef scholar. Hmmm! we are worlds apart..academically...